Jobs - Current VacanciesWe have a number of opportunities to join our awarding organisation, passionate about dignity and delivering choice and a high standard of care in a friendly manner so that everyone feels good about choosing Pendine Park. We offer a high quality, friendly working environment and excellent training and development opportunities. Registered Nurses - Level 1 and 2 - We are currently recruiting full time, part time and relief staff across our homes which specialise in General Nursing, Dementia, Brain acquired Injury and EMI. Care Practitioners - Care Practitioner LEP - We are seeking care practitioner for 16-40 hours / week. 2/5 Shifts. Evening and nights Full Time Receptionist / Administrator - The administration department at Pendine Park plays an integral role within the Organisation. The successful candidate will be able to work accurately and prioritise work effectively. Good communication skills are essential as, in addition to general administrative duties, you will be required to liaise with clients, families and visiting professionals. Ideally, the successful applicant will have business & administration qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Energy, enthusiasm and commitment to customer service.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- IT literacy - experience of MS Word, excel, access or similar database program.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Welsh speaker desirable but not essential.
If you would like to find out about roles at Pendine Park please contact our admin department on:
Wrexham LL11 4YE
01978 720 242