Vacancies in Wrexham and Caernarfon
Care Homes and Domiliary Care
Successes in these areas have, over the years, been recognised through numerous awards and accreditations including Investors in People-Gold Standard. You can see more in 'staff development' section. DEMENTIA CARE CENTRE MANAGER - BRYNSEIONT NEWYDD, CAERNARFON
Pendine Park Care Organisation (PPCO) is seeking to appoint in the short term a professional and enthusiastic Manager for our brand new and exciting Dementia & Mental Health Care Centre opening next year at Caernarfon.
Key features of the Care Centre Manager post include:
- Brynseiont Newydd will be a 71 bed specialist Care Centre, split into 8/9 units
- Real scope for personal development and career progression
- Fluent Welsh both written and verbal
- Full time - to be worked flexibly to ensure both resident and business needs are met
- Applicants should either have or be willing to work towards the Registered Managers Award and registered with the Care Council for Wales
- RN1 (RN) or RN3 (RMN) qualifications desirable and experience of complex mental health conditions an advantage
- Excellent remuneration package
Main responsibilities will include:
- The delivery of enriched lives and quality care to residents through the continual assessment of residents' needs and wishes
- Work proactively to achieve and maintain full occupancy utilising links and professional contacts within the Sector and the local community of Gwynedd and adjacent Counties
- Be accountable for the running of the Care Centre ensuring compliance with the Organisationsí policies and practices, regulatory requirements and effective financial management in relation to set budgets
- Assume an active leadership role with passion, commitment and a high visibility/presence both internally and externally
- Developing people. There will be an opportunity from the outset to be involved in the commissioning of services and the recruitment and development of staff to build the team
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Gwynfor Jones on 01978 720242 or Mobile 07717 465296.
To apply for the position please send CV and covering letter / email
(clearly marked “Brynseiont”) to :-
Beth Mullock (HR Officer), Pendine Park Care Organisation, Summerhill Road, Wrexham,LL11 4YE
As we progress over the coming months towards the completion and opening of our Brynseiont Newydd Care Centre there will be new job and career opportunities in a number of job roles, including:
- Deputy Managers
- Catering Manager
- Registered Nurses 1 and 3
- Senior Care Practitioners
- Care Practitioners
- Care Support Workers (Housekeeping)
f you are interested in any of these opportunities and working for an Organisation that is passionate and committed
to personal development and career progression then do get in touch sooner rather than later so that we have your name
and contact details on file for when we start the recruitment process.
If available please forward your CV (clearly marked "Brynseiont") to :-
Beth Mullock (HR Officer), Pendine Park Care Organisation, Summerhill Road, Wrexham,LL11 4YE.
Registered Nurses - Level 1 and 2 - We are currently recruiting full time, part time and relief staff across our homes which specialise in General Nursing, Dementia, Brain acquired Injury and EMI.
Care Practitioners - Care Practitioner LEP - We are seeking care practitioner for 16-40 hours / week. 2/5 Shifts. Evening and nights
If you would like to find out about roles at Pendine Park please contact Beth Mullock, Pendine Park Care Organisation, Summerhill Road, Wrexham LL11 4YE.
We are currently recruiting experienced Support staff and domiciliary Care Workers. We provide care and support to clients in Learning Disability services, supported living, domiciliary care and tenancy support and have agency and permanent contracts available (full and part time).
We are looking for staff who are flexible, dependable and want to make a difference for our clients, delivering our clear purpose and vision.
Previous experience is desirable and you must be a driver with access to a car. You should be willing to undertake a DBS check or already have subscribed to the update service, be reliable and hardworking, an excellent communication (both written and verbal). You should be enthusiastic and be prepared to undertake mandatory training. Our rates of pay are extremely competitive and weekend work also attracts enhanced rates of pay.
To find out more please contact Audra West (Senior Manager) on